Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. If you want to put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
Hayter Heritage ST42H
The ST42 features a 106cm width of cut and also an extremely effective sweeper mechanism which lifts the cut grass into a hopper towed behind the mower. The sweeper also incorporates a 76cm wide roller for the classic striped finish..
The ST42 and its partner the ST38 are designed to appeal to customers with large show lawns where the beauty of the striped lawn will be seen to best effect.
- 18hp Briggs & Stratton V-Twin engine for efficient power
- Robust construction simple levelling mechanism
- 6 Cutting Heights range between 20 - 90mm
- Cutterdeck height easily adjusted by lever control located at driver's side
- Three bladed deck
- Easy connection to sweeper mechanism
- Powered grass collection enables cutting in both wet and dry conditions
- Quieter performance which meets and exceeds the requirements of the new noise regulations which come into effect in January 2002
- Hydrostatic transmission for effortless control
|Power Unit ||B&S intek V-Twin 18.0 |
|Fuel Tank Capacity ||10.5 ltr |
|Cutting Height ||20-90 mm |
|Cutting Width ||1065 mm |
|Grass Bag Capacity ||325 ltr |
|Length ||2900 mm |
|Width ||1150 mm |
|Height ||1100 mm |
|Weight ||380 kg |